Monday, January 4, 2010

3 Gs


Although it has been 10 years since I left high school, I still enjoy watching tv shows about them. My current favourites are Glee ang Gossip Girl.

I had a great experience during high school and the best thing is the friends I made during that time. We started being close when all of us were in the same class during Form 4. Just like in the tv shows we were all very different characters but got along really well.

If I imagined we were a cast in a tv show :

H*** would be the captain of the cheerleader squad and an honor roll student. She would also be the prom queen. (She was the queen for our prom actually)

H****** would be the really loud one who isn't afraid to tell it as it is. She would be the creative one, maybe in the drama and arts club or something like that.

J** would be the captain of debating team and have lots of guys fall for her.

S** would be a Martha Stewart, organising all the school events with her creative ideas.

And all of us would be besties and have great times together just like now!

2 comments: