Monday, October 4, 2010

Date Night at the DFP



Last Saturday we went to see Sheila Majid with the MPO. I loved the show. She really has charisma and can interact well with the audience. I think she exudes confidence in the way she dresses too. Her first outfit of the night was gorgeous! The arrangement of the songs were really good and the way the songs were performed by the orchestra was beautiful.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the show because it's just the two of us. Sometimes when you have a child you forget how it's like to eat together (and not in turns), how to not have to worry if we brought the diaper bag, stroller..etc, how to just listen to each other and not be interrupted by your child's cries of attention.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sarah and being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me. But sometimes, even mothers need a time out.

2 comments: