Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My BFF went to New York and all I got was...

Chocolates from Dylan's Candy Bar!! :D



She bought me 4 "It" bars and the flavours are so unique. Dark chocolate with sea salt, milk chocolate with potato chips, milk chocolate with peanut butter & salted peanuts and white chocolate with banana bits.



So far I've tried both the milk chocolate bars and they're so yummy! Especially the peanut butter one.

Dylan is Ralph Lauren's daughter and her candy bar is inspired by Willy Wonka factory. Aaahh..this would be my dream job. I would gain too much weight though.

For those of you who aren't lucky enough to go to New York like me, you can drop by the Chocolate Research Facility in Singapore. They have lots of interesting flavours too. My favourite is the milk chocolate with pretzels! My best friend loves this shop too.

1 comment: